Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Josefina's piano

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I bought Josefina's Piano a long time ago.

    I actually was lucky enough to buy it when the company sold everything on the catalogue page except the doll for $64. They forgot to exclude the piano, so I got everything for $64, including the $120 piano.

    Anyway, I barely displayed it, and didn't scratch it or anything, and I still have the music and the box. How much do you figure it is worth? I am just wondering; I am not planning to sell my precious collection!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you sitting down? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Sept. 1st one sold on Ebay for $709.99

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good lord! When did this catalog thing happen? Of course it had to happen during the time when I was busy with high school and college apps, so AG was last on my mind. If I had ever seen such a deal...I'd be the proud owner of Josefina and all her things today. Because though she isn't my favorite, she is a very close third. I think she's beautiful. It makes me so sad that she's like the forgotten child of the AG family.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd say you've got an ROI (return on investment) that any financial manager would envy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wicksasc's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have seen the piano go for over $900.00 on ebay!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •